Thursday, December 23, 2010

And a Happy New Year

My results were out three days ago.

B- Chinese language
B+ Mental Health
B Comprehensive health assessment
B Pathophysiology and Pharmacology
B Medical Surgical Nursing

CAP: 3.5

Not too shabby I guess, given the circumstances: dance, tuition, late assignments and persistent procrastination. Showed my mum the grades and she went, "Not a single 'A'?" and “Are you satisfied with your grades." Fine mum, I got the message. My New Year resolution: at least one A and nothing short of B for all modules. At this point I am still ambivalent about doing honours, but I guess I should just keep the option open just in case.

A couple around me asked how was attachment. As usual, two weeks of assortment of emotions, though this time round a bit on the slacker side. As I told my clinical instructor, my learning gradient is hitting a plateau. In fact, I am losing my hands on skills. Also, some knowledge no longer click like it used to, requiring cues and prompts. Tsk… Bah, I will worry about that before the next clinical attachment. It is Chrismtas people! Good cheers to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment